Which of these should I review next?
Here are some records I’ve recently bought. You can vote for two. Polling closes at the end of the day, Tuesday and whichever one has the most votes will be reviewed by the end of the week.
Vote for this week's media review! (pick 2)
- 45: Talking Heads - Burning Down The House b/w I Get Wild/Wild Gravity (27%, 4 Votes)
- Book: The View From The Second Layer by Kevin Brockmeier (27%, 4 Votes)
- Book: Here Comes Everybody by Clay Shirky (20%, 3 Votes)
- 2xLP: Various - Searching For Soul (Rare & Classical Soul, Funk and Jazz from Michigan 1968-1980) (13%, 2 Votes)
- 45: Sharon Jones and the Dap Kings - What If We All Stopped Paying Taxes? b/w This Land Is Your Land (7%, 1 Votes)
- 45: Dizzy Gillespie - Games People Play b/w Galveston (7%, 1 Votes)
- LP: Dizzy Gillespie - Swing Low, Sweet Cadillac (0%, 0 Votes)
- LP: Eddie Harris - Here Comes The Judge (0%, 0 Votes)
Total Voters: 15
Posted by consumatron on March 21st, 2008 filed in Uncategorized
March 22nd, 2008 at 8:29 am
That’s a really nice poll plugin…
March 22nd, 2008 at 9:03 am
^ I agree. Cool poll. Like the way it fades.
This was a hard to choose for sure! Enjoy the listening.
March 25th, 2008 at 4:01 pm
[...] the meantime, those of you who live in the twenty-first century should vote for the next media review before midnight tonight. If all goes according to plan, the winner will be reviewed by Friday. [...]
March 30th, 2008 at 7:56 pm
[...] This worked so well last week, I plan on making it a regular thing. After all, there’s nothing people like better than telling others what to do, right? Well then… vote! You have until Tuesday night at 11:59, CST to cast your vote. Remember… vote for your top two picks! [...]